As women, we know that we should limit how much junk food we consume in order to be healthy. Unfortunately, there are some foods that we need to completely avoid. Here is the list of foods women should avoid:
1. ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS – they are way more sweeter than sugar and can reset your taste buds to crave sugar. You will end up consuming more junk food and have less energy.
2. SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE – Isolate is a refined, often genetically-modified form of soy that comes up in a lot of soy-based products. Not all soy is bad but since the isolate resembles estrogen some research has shown at it can cause cancers and infertility.
3. MARGARINE – you may think that margarine is a healthy alternative to butter. However, it contains loads of trans fats and the calorie count is very similar to butter. You better pick would be to have a small dose of butter.
4. FROZEN DINNERS/MEALS – As convenient as frozen meals are they are loaded with salt and fat. Make a large meal at home and freeze a portion of it. This way you have a convenient meal but without the high content of fat and salt.
5. DIET FOODS – We think that “diet” or “low-fat” is the way to go…however, they usually contain more sugar, salt and unhealthy fillers. We usually eat double the serving just to fulfill our craving.
#mobilespa #signaturemobilespa #5foodstoavoid #health #womenshealth