There are endless beauty tips and rules to keep you looking fabulous. In this short post, we’ll discuss some beauty tips that every teens should know.
Here are the 3 beauty tips for teens:
Before applying any makeup, it’s best to start with clean and moisturized skin. Wash your face with a cleanser that is right for your skin type. You’ll want to use a cleansing product gentle enough for your skin and that clears away any dirt that might clog your pores. Finish your skincare regimen with a light moisturizer to hydrate and prep your face for makeup application. Source: http://www.beinggirl.com/article/6-of-the-best-beauty-tips-for-teens/
Eye shadow and Liner
Just because you aren’t going to be wearing makeup, doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t keep your eyebrows #beautiful and trimmed up! Girls, this beauty tip for pre-teens is one that is overlooked so often! Remember to wax or pluck your brows to keep them looking awesome! Source: http://makeup.allwomenstalk.com/beauty-tips-for-pre-teens-to-look-pretty-without-makeup
Wondering why we have lip care as a separate segment? The skin on your lips is as such a lot more sensitive than the rest of your body as it lacks the glands to nourish itself, but as a teenager it is even more sensitive. It cracks, dries and bleeds a lot more easily!
Here are a few general things you can do to keep it soft and supple as they are the best beauty tips for teenagers.
- Exfoliate! But use homemade exfoliators like sugar and honey. Avoid the tooth brush technique no matter how soft the bristles are.
- Moisturizer as frequently as you can. Never let it dry out.
- Do not lick your lips or peel out dry skin. Nothing causes more damage than these two things!
- Don’t wear lipstick on already chapped lips. They only highlight and further dry your skin.
- Always check for expiration date. Expired products have more bacteria and less nutrients which can add fuel to an already growing skin condition. And if you don’t have one, it will cause one for you! Source: http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/12-beauty-tips-that-every-teen-should-know/