As always, cleaning and the use of a medical grade disinfectant and sanitization will continue to be done, before and after each appointment.
Sanitation Plan For Treatments
- Disposable – All single use tools such as nail files, cotton, sponges, orange wood sticks, basin liners, buffers, and callus grits will be disposed of after your treatment or offered to the client.
- Tools – Nail clippers, extractors, cuticle pushers, and nippers are to be disinfected after each use.
- All products, stools, manicure tables are wiped down with a disinfectant
Massages Tables and Chair Massage
- Surface will be wiped with a disinfectant wipe after each massage
- Disposable Facial liners will be disposed of after use.
- Cloth table covers used for Massages and Facials