We will send you a confirmation that will ask you the following questions:
- Have you had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you been asked to self isolate?
- Are you waiting for COVID Testing Results?
If you answered yes to any of these questions we unfortunately will not be allowed to honour your appointment and you should consult the BC COVID-19 self-assessment tool or call 811. If you have any flu-like symptoms, runny nose, sore throat or are feeling off, we will have to reschedule you. If we arrive at your home and you’re not feeling well, we will have to leave and reschedule you at least two weeks from the date of your original appointment. If our staff member is sick, we will not have them work. We will work hard to find a replacement for them. However, if we cannot find one, we will have to reschedule your appointment. This is for the safety of everyone. Thank you for understanding.
As always, cleaning and the use of a medical grade disinfectant and sanitization will continue to be done, before and after each treatment.
Sanitation Plan For Treatments
- Disposable – All single use tools such as nail files, cotton, sponges, orange wood sticks, basin liners, buffers, and callus grits will be disposed of after your treatment or offered to the client.
- Tools – Nail clippers, extractors, cuticle pushers, and nippers are to be disinfected after each use.
- All products, stools, manicure tables are wiped down with a medical grade disinfectant
Massages Tables and Chair Massage
- Surface will be wiped with a disinfectant wipe after each massage
- Disposable Facial liners will be disposed of after use.
- Cloth table covers used for Massages and Facials